- DLNA Play To
- Create collections using the web interface
- Identification Feature added to editor
- Redesigned video player in web client
- Support Xbmc .disc media stubs
- Copy-only option added to Auto-Organize
DLNA Play To
Now you can find DLNA devices on your network and you will have the ability to remote control them. A feature that I’m scratching my head on as I don’t see why you’d want/need this…
Create Collections using Web Interface
Now you can create your collections using the web interface.
No more IMBD ID tags! Now if Media Browser is confused with your media, you simply click the identify button and select the correct media.
Redesigned Video Player
New Auto-Organize Setting
You can now change the transfer method to Copy or Move.
Support for Xbmc Media Stubs
Now you can create dummy library entries for them using the .disc file extension. When you attempt to play them in your favorite app, it will tell you to get up off the couch and insert the disc.