News XBMC 13.1 Gotham Final Version
XBMC releases XBMC 13.1 “Gotham” final after two betas and a release candidate. Fixes included in the 13.1 version compared to 13 version are as follows:
- Fix resume point of certain PVR items begin stale on playback.
- Fix weirdness when certain TVs query XBMC’s UPnP server and it
- starts running a bunch of add-ons which cause popups on the XBMC
- Fix crash at exit while airplay is playing
- Better recovery of VDPAU on errors.
- Fixes for cropping of interlaced content using VDPAU.
- Fix for FLAC tracks with large embedded images not playing.
- Fix for crash if librtmp wasn’t available.
- Fix for ffmpeg building on linux using later versions of librtmp.
- Fix for broken m4a, mp4 playback with paplayer.
- Fix for the hint text not being shown in editcontrols once unfocused.
- Fix minor memory leak in PlayMedia builtin function.
- Fix albumartist use in song smartplaylists.
- Use unique client broadcast UID in the PVR api.
In case you missed it here are a list of the features included in XBMC Gotham:
- Android Hardware Decoding
- Raspberry Pi and Android speed improvements
- Stereoscopic 3D Rendering
- Improved UPnP capabilities
- Dramatic Audio Engine Improvements
- Settings Improvements
- Subtitle Search Better
- Extended Python and JSON-RPC API for developers
- Official XBMC Remote for iOS
- and much more.For more information regarding XBMC please visit the source.